PICTURES OF THE SCHOOL AND FACILITES
This structure is the "original" Kinnick High School in Yokosuka which was converted from a Marine Barracks (surrounded by "barbed" wire in 1971 to accommodate the YOHI'ers moving from "hama". This picture was taken in the 1980's; however, it is believed that this building replaced by a newer facility at the same site about 1991. Note the similarity of design between this facility and the High School building in Yokohama in the 1940's and 1950's. It is "rumored" that this structure may have been part of a "weapons" plant during W W II which may have been used to manufacture the torpedoes used at Pearl Harbor on 7 Dec 1941.
MARINE BARRACKS - 1969